22 June 2007

The Lesson From Rat !!!

Today, I saw a Rat trapped in a cage..
I often think how stupid that Rat is.. But someone teach me that when I found other's mistake, I will do the same mistake.

May be we know that that Rat is stupid.. But do we ever think that may be we're also in cage.. the cage of mind.. illution. Actually, most of us may be trapped in a more modern cage that we can't see, so we do not have any intention to escape from it.. And also maybe... I'm sorry to say this but may be we are more stupid than that rat. At least the rat know about the existance of the cage and try to escape.

The biggest enemy is inside us, but why most of us can't see it ? Maybe because that enemy is too strong to handle.

We must not defeat enemies inside us, but we just have to try to control it.

No comments: