14 December 2007

Hi, how are you today ?

Hi.. recently I didn't find anything interesting to post to this blog. And I'm really afraid that I'm disappointing all my blog reader. I'm serious :-)

But, in my opinion it's better not to post any article than posting a lot of garbage :-), although I can't make sure which is real garbage and which is valuable information in the point of view of my blog reader. Of course, you can help this by commenting at my post.

You know that my english isn't good, and I know it too.. :) And maybe that's why google analytics stats show me that 80% my visitor was bounced back when visiting my website at first time. That's a sad fact. But it won't make me to give up.

Life is for struggling, isn't it ? I believe that as long as I have hope and strength to keep going, I won't regret anything, and maybe I'll win someday and somehow. Life is working misteriously.
Maybe we'll face a lot of problem, but problem will teach us to make us better. And maybe we'll also stressed with problem. But for that, we just have to know that stress will keep stay in your mind because you allow it to stay.

Ok, enough for now. If you have any question, or if you only want to share your mind, you can contact me by various way. I won't give any email address because I can't tolerate spam. You can post comment and I will reply it by comment too.

Ok, then c u. Hope your life better and better.

No comments: