02 June 2008

The Mistery of $20 Note with 9/11 Terrorist Attack

A few days ago I posted about Abraham Lincoln and John F.Kennedy Mystery which is article send by one of my best friend.
Today I got another email from my friend, and it's pretty interesting article too. It's about a $20 Note.

You have to check it out. It's really amazing !!! but also scary !!! And of course, like usual, I never checked the truth by myself. If you're really curious, you can check it by yourself. (or you can check at comment below this post... Maybe some reader of this post found the truth about this case.)

WHO FIGURED THIS OUT?

INCREDIBLE
1) Fold a $20 bill in half...

2) Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below
3) Fold the other end, exactly as before
4) Now, simply turn it over...
What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on all $20 bills!!!
COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE !!!

As if that wasn't enough. Here is what you've seen...

Firstly : The Pentagon on fire...

Then The Twin Towers.

..And now .. look at this!

TRIPLE COINCIDENCE ON A SIMPLE $20 BILL
It gets even better!! 9 + 11=$20!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty much all I should have to say:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Hardy Chen said...

Thank you for sharing some evidence about this "lie"...

I'm very appreciate that, so we won't be fooled so easily.

Me, myself don't have any much spare time to investigate this case. So, I'm really glad that my reader can help me to investigate it.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, and taking all numbers on the note, add them and build the checksum what is the result: 23!

Oh lord, we are all doomed: 911, waltmart, the plagues, the four horsemen of the apocalypse (2 in the towers, 1 into the pentagon and one crashes..) THE WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!

DOOMED!

Oh, and did I mention: Europe is only an illusion to keep you americans believe there is something (evil) outside, but there isn't! Only the ocean and the edge of the world (which is really a disc)...

Oh: and the dinsaurs did not exist! Another lie of the establishment...

WE ARE DOOMED!

Falling from the edge of the world!

@Anonymous: Agree!